Powered by Blogger.

I like this poem

I was reading this poem di buku bahasa Inggris. Waktu aku baca, puisi ini bener-bener ngena di hati. Yeah, I used to be shy, but now not again :-3


Sometimes when I don't want to go
To visit someone I don’t know
They never stop ask me why
She’s shy
They say
She’s shy
Or if we’re leaving someone’s house
They say I’m quiet as a mouse
When I forget to say good bye
She’s shy
They say
She’s shy
Cat’s got her tounge, they always say
She often does clam up this way
She’s silent as a stone today
She’s shy
They say
She’s shy
I’m not shy or if I am
I’m not a mouse or stone clam
I like to look and listen to
What other people say and do
If I can’t think of things to say
Why should I say things anyway?
I don’t see why
That makes me shy 

Mary Ann Hoberman

No comments

Terima kasih atas komentarnya, Kawan. Maaf dimoderasi dulu (ᵔᴥᵔ)